Understanding Solutions. Creating Actions
In conversations across businesses, there are executives that are openly aware that:
- The processes within organizations create a natural barrier to the development of initiatives, Intrapreneurship and actions that can create change
- There is a paucity of clear new leaders breaking through
In these serious times, there is a need for serious people creating real solutions that allow businesses to progress. It is surely important that internal processes do to act as a barrier to do what is right?
We surely need to develop the next generations of leadership?
Clearly we can never solve internal issues of process. However, what we can do is help develop problem solving and lateral thinking skills, plus coach executives on how to respond and react to changing situations
- Environments that encourage problem solving and lateral thinking
- Creating solutions to business solutions
- Development of peer to peer networks focused on developing these skills
- Taking executives outside of their comfort zones to develop their life skills
This is not about executive learning. This is about teams of executives working together to solve problems, to learn together and to learn how to develop and express new ideas.
We need to support the development of serious people that want to take on leadership roles for the future.
We need to invest into the Industry’s future.