In partnership with City Pantry
There has been much discussion in recent weeks over how the future of foodservice will adapt and change over the next few months. Most accept that the next 6 months will pose many challenges; challenges which could lead to real change in models, alliances and in the role of food service within the business.
Arguably food service has an ever more important role to play in daily life as companies seek to re-engage their teams and offices. Most agree that it will be at least a 12 month period of rebuilding but how then will the landscape look? What new services will emerge? What will be the primary areas of focus? How will sustainability impact on decision making? Will the traditional relationship with foodservice players change?
We are delighted to be joined by a number of leading speakers to discuss the above and to understand just how the landscape for foodservice in 2021 will look?
22nd July 14.00 pm – 16.30pm
Hosted by Chris Sheppardson.
- Jackie Cupper, Global Corporate Services, GSK
- Paul Gardener, Corporate Services Manager Nomura
- Mark Williams, Head of Business Services, Barings
- Julian Fris, Founder, Neller Davies
- Stephane Davaine, Front of House Operations, Brewin Dolphin
- Bill Brogan, Cambridge University and Chair, Food Services Group
- Frank Bothwell, CEO, Thomas Franks
- James Greetham, Director, Bartlett Mitchell
- Simon Esner, Director, WSH Group
- Tom Squire, Commercial Director, City Pantry
- Lawrence Shirazian, Managing Director UK, ARAMARK
- Mark Arnold, FTE – LTSB, People & Productivity
If you would like to join this important discussion, please do not hesitate to let us know