The EP Entrepreneurs Pitch July 2015
Another successful EP Entrepreneurs Pitch took place last week at etc.venues in Marble Arch. The event is designed as a framework for leaders of the industry to help emerging talent get a foothold in the market. For this particular pitch there was a very diverse range of ideas which focus on various aspects of life.
Five exciting and confident entrepreneurs took to the stage to showcase their new concept, idea or business in the hope of securing some form of value whether financial advice or support.
The entrepreneurs who pitched included:
- Matt Thorpe of Crosskase, who create resilient and lightweight bags for commuters using the toughest material for laptop protection
- Laura Sheffied introduced her healthy Mexican restaurant concept
- Sasha Tando of Cococha showcased sustainable barbecue briquettes made from coconut shells
- Josef Wasinski presented the app Ample, the oyster card for black cabs with payments made with a simple tap
- Malwine Steinbock from Cook Booth showed their ‘iTunes for food’ app which allows users and chefs to share their recipes through photos.
The pitch is a fantastic opportunity for the entrepreneurs to meet key players, and for the investors alike to be introduced to thought-provoking, exciting new concepts. There is a significant growth of ideas coming through and EP will continue to support the new and help them on their journey.
For more information about EPs work with entrepreneurs or to become involved please contact