The first Emerging Leaders Network (ELN) event of 2019 takes place in central London on Wednesday 30th January 2019.
The ELN brings together emerging talent from different industries for the purpose of knowledge share, mentoring and coaching, growth, shared value and connectivity.
Top sporting professionals and experienced business experts share their knowledge which is of great benefit both personally and professionally.
Confirmed speakers for 30th January and more to added:
- Will Jefferson – Former pro cricketer for Essex, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire. Now a business consultant, Will facilitates learning and development through engaging a plethora of skills formed from his background in professional sport and combines with a passion for the psychology of human performance.
- Alex Lundberg – Loosehead Prop who made his first-team debut for Wasps aged just 18 and became their first player to go from the mini rugby all the way to the first team. Played for England at Under 20 level, Bedford Blues and Ealing Trailfinders.
- Stuart Sunderland – Founder and CEO of City Pantry, a solution which brings people together over food and helps businesses improve their culture. With more than 300 curated local caterers and restaurants for companies to have delivered to them. Stuart challenges the conventional mindset around catering.
The ELN includes unique content in newsletters and a range of different events which are focused on giving emerging talent a voice and safe place to network, grow their communities and express themselves.
It is for anyone who wants to learn and share and includes both individuals who have signed up and companies who have put their talent forward.
If you would like to join us please register interest on the right. Members receive:
- Thought leadership from Olympic and professional sports players
- Thought leadership from business experts in the fields of law, finance, hospitality and more
- Knowledge share from ELN members
- Unique benefits scheme with discounts for major retail locations and attractions
- Monthly networking events
- New opportunities, thinking and innovation