EP in partnership with Bird & Bird were delighted to co-host a range of exceptional speakers for the above webinar, hosted on Wednesday 21st October.
11 leading figures combined to provide unique insight, who between them, covered a broad range of topics across the sustainability spectrum from environmental and energy to social, economic, and people.
Our thanks to all those who took part which included:
• Ufi Ibrahim – Chair of the Hotels Energy Board and who recently launched the hew Energy and Environmental Alliance
• Chris Penn – Founder of the Birch, The Times’s Hotel of the Year 2020
• Mark Davies, Managing Director, ISS Food Service
• Alice Woodwark, Managing Director, Restaurant Associates
• Ellen Jones, Head of Sustainability, Prets
• Nick Swallow, New Zealand Trade Commissioner to the UK and Ireland
• David Read, Chairman, Prestige Purchasing
• David Walker, Commercial Director, Winnow
• Joanna Aunon, Director, Women in Hospitality, Travel & Leisure
• Karen Friebe, Partner, Bird & Bird
• James Salford, Partner, Bird & Bird
When so many industry talents come together, there will be some great insights made. Sustainability is of central importance today and is growing to be even more so for the future.