London is undeniably one of the world’s best dining destinations. Soho and the West End not only have a great range of restaurants to satisfy any culinary craving but also are often hot beds for the exciting and innovative concepts that take the market by force. The area is a dynamic cross-section of the trends yet to hit the general arena and the proven.
Whether you feel like dining at an authentic British restaurant, trying genuine Chinese specialities or are in the mood for traditional Spanish tapas- in this one area, your taste buds can be satiated by flavours from across the world.
EP’s Soho Food Tour will be a fun and exciting visit to eclectic and off-the-beaten-path restaurants including
- A Middle Eastern and Asian-inspired all-day brasserie focused on sharing plates
- Two international concepts that went from food truck to brick and mortar locations because of their success
- A top-of-the-range Chinese dining concept by a well-known chef with contemporary and expertly-crafted dim-sum and handmade sweets
- A contemporary British bistro offering deformalized dining
And much more!
Designed for no more than 10 people, EP’s Soho Food Tours will look at the fresh brands and concepts emerging, new leading food trends and the entrepreneurial. The design of restaurants will also be considered as the high-street has become the leading competitive force of what customers expect.
Created with the hospitality professional in mind, the tours will start with a general overview of the most popular trends in the market and then over a period of 2.5 hours participants will be taken to eight locations that represent a diverse spectrum of what Soho has to offer. For those interested in a longer agenda, there is a 3.5 hour version that covers twelve locations. The first tours are being offered on Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th starting at 3pm. These are late afternoon tours created to satisfy those afternoon cravings and avoid the Soho lunch crowd.
A guide will lead the participants through a thought-provoking journey visiting a range of recently opened and long established cafes and restaurants, leaving you fascinated and enthralled by this great region of London. It combines history, legacy and the ground-breaking all within the same time-frame.
- 2.5 or 3.5-hour food guided walking tour
- tastings at select restaurants
- discussions with operators
- a light meal at one of the locations
- small-tour group ensuring a more personalized experience,
Tuesday 18th 3-5:30pm
Wednesday 19th 3-5:30pm
Tuesday 25th 3-5:30pm
Wednesday 26th 3-5:30pm
December dates will be announced shortly
Private tours for individual companies are also offered to provide a more tailored experience.
The 2.5 hour tour is £65. For more information on the tours including booking arrangements, please contact Nicole Thompson