Soho Food Tours
Soho and the West End are constantly redefining the restaurant scene and are known hotbeds for the exciting and innovative concepts that take the market by force. The area is a dynamic combination of the trends yet to hit the general arena and the already-proven.
EP’s Soho Food Tour is a fun and exciting visit to eclectic and off-the-beaten-path restaurants including
- Several on-trend and single focus restaurant concepts including Brazilian-Japanese sushi and the latest in grilled chops
- Two international concepts that went from food truck to brick and mortar locations because of their success
- A meat-free restaurant that plays with the visual appeal and texture of its foods to satiate consumers
- An Asian concept using the latest technology to change the guest experience
And much more!
Designed for no more than 10 people, EP’s Soho Food Tours will look at the fresh brands and concepts emerging, new leading food trends and the entrepreneurial. The design of restaurants will also be considered as the high-street has become the leading competitive force of what customers expect.
Over a period of 3 hours participants will be taken to locations that represent a diverse spectrum of what Soho has to offer. These are late afternoon tours created to satisfy those afternoon cravings and avoid the Soho lunch crowd.
A guide will lead the participants through a thought-provoking journey visiting a range of recently opened and long established cafes and restaurants, leaving you fascinated and enthralled by this great region of London. It combines history, legacy and the ground-breaking all within the same time-frame.
- 3-hour food guided walking tour
- Tastings at select restaurants
- Discussions with operators
- A light meal at one of the locations
- Small-tour group ensuring a more personal experience,
Private tours for corporate groups are also offered to provide a more tailored experience.
We are currently taking bookings for June. For more information on the tours including booking arrangements, please contact Amy Franklin