Communication delivered. Market engaged.
As a leading communicator on business thinking and opinion in the hospitality industry, EP is perfectly positioned to support companies on their communication strategies. This is completed through business facilitation, storytelling and engaging external markets.
An array of clients is supported through various marketing and communication strategies including printed publications, digital platforms, newsletter tactics, videos, social media platforms and crucially events.
Each strategy is crafted to suit businesses objectives and EP’s strength is always listening to the market.
- Digital – Websites, Newsletters, Social Media (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Video – EP’s YouTube Channel
- Events – Creating and running. From five to 200 and from roundtable discussions to charity balls and conferences
- Industry campaigns – Raising the bar of the hospitality industry
- Publications – Books, Magazines, Reports
EP Digital and Print Publications
EP prides itself on a strong framework which facilitates sustainable growth for businesses. Whether opening doors for new relationships which lead to added value or building trust and belief in emerging businesses, EP’s passion is facilitating success.
Sample of leading events:
- Evening panel discussion with sporting personalities – bringing the worlds of sport and business together for people development
- Service Debate Series on how to achieve great service across the entire industry
- Walks to raise money for charity and get people doing something different
- Tasting with leading caterer on a new solution for a troubled market
- Many more
To find out and become involved please contact EP here.
Stimulating videos on the hospitality industry and the businesses and people within it.
EP creates and publishes videos for senior players across different industries. Content is aimed to inspire and inform the viewer. To be the first to receive click one of the videos below or visit the EP Page here and click Subscribe.
EP produces videos for both clients and EP activities and events. Discover just a selection below.
To find out more about EP video production please contact us here
Latest EP Videos »
- Recipes for Success is a video podcast series from Zupa, where they delve into real life stories and experiences from across the hospitality industry. In their interviews they tap into the key topics relevant today and help provide perspective for...
- EP, togther with our friends from HVS, Bird&Bird and AlixPartner were delighted to host the next in our series of live thought leadership events entitled “Managing hotels through ultra-high inflation”. ...
- EP Business in Hospitality was delighted to talk with Chris Ashmore, Operations Directors and Strategic Catering Lead at OCS Group UK, Chris is at the forefront of change....
Is Leadership harder today? How do teams view you as a leader? How are you finding the role? An interview with Jaz and Ed Ampaw-Farr, Human First LeadershipThere is little doubt that there is a growing intensity surrounding the subject of leadership which is currently being brutually lived out in the political arena. ...
- We often talk of the lack of trust, the breakdown of trust within businesses, cultures and relationships and yet many firmly believe that true success can only be achieved with trust at the core for all involved. EP was therefore...
Young talent has a fresh voice but are we hearing it, providing platforms for its development and nuturing it sufficiently for the future?EP were delighted to talk with Ruud Reuland, former Director of EHL and Hotelschool the Hague and Donald Sloan, Donald Sloan Chair and Founder, at The Oxford Cultural Collective....
In Conversation with: Karen Friebe, Partner, International Real Estate Group, Bird & Bird SolicitorsEP was delighted to talk with Karen Friebe who is the London-based Partner within the International Real Estate Group for Bird & Bird solicitors....
- Webinar on 17 May 2022 in association with Bird & Bird, HVS and AlixPartners....