Entertaining stories from the week
“Are you Roy Hudd?”
The Top 10: More Moose Allain Jokes
- Imagine being at the baggage carousel and slowly realising you’ve got the shoddiest luggage there. That’s the worst case scenario.
- I’ve never been a cannibal before, but I thought I’d try my hand.
- My ventriloquist dummy knows how to keep his mouth shut, I’ll say that for him.
- “You’re rubbish at acting and we’re not going to support you.” Negative Equity.
- Welcome to Feng Shui Club, and I’m very happy to accept the position of the chair.
- Waterman, Waterman. Does whatever a watering can.
- Identifying the fourth German sausage: that’s my worst fear.
- If you want to learn how to drive a steamroller you need to take evening classes.
- 9. “I’d love to hear a musical arrangement of a blackbird’s song.” “Orchestral?” “No, just a blackbird.”
- Every four frogs there’s a leap frog
This is totally the appropriate reaction to a missed open goal
‘I’m not rude, I’m just French,’ says waiter sacked from restaurant in Canada.
Following the Farage Haddock moment last week…