The challenge for all emerging leaders is going to one of consistent uncertainty and learning; so it is important to be able to share thoughts with others in a similar position, hear the thoughts of industry leaders as well as build relationships and create a positive outlook.
Our view is that this is an important network as we are committed to promoting the voices of emerging leaders as well as ensuring that many feel that they are part of a network where they can meet like-minded professionals, share knowledge and ideas, have their voice heard and meet leaders from a range of fields.
The changing work patterns will naturally require companies to empower and trust their people and invest in their talent again. This was the norm in the 1980s and 90s, it was a reality that allowed many of today’s leaders to be successful as they felt enabled as they grew in their careers
We are also delighted to announce a strategic alliance with the Army & Navy Club who share many of our values and beliefs in relation to the support of talent. We are excited by this alliance as it will allow the network to access some exceptional leadership mentors and knowledge from an arena where leadership really does make a crucial difference.
Together, we share the aim to create a membership of like-minded people who feel they can learn together, access support and meet exceptional leaders willing to share their knowledge. The alliance has been developed in partnership with X-Forces Enterprise (XFE), the UK’s largest provider of enterprise support to the ex-military in business.
Learning from Sport:
As many will know, we also have long enjoyed a strong relationship with The Sporting Wine Club who has been a partner with EP and also with a range of sporting figures who are keen to share their own learnings from what it takes to find success in careers.
Altogether, the above creates an exciting network which brings together business leaders, military leaders and sporting champions together to support the development of future leaders.
We are delighted to announce the following founding members who are themselves impressive emerging leaders but are also passionate about hospitality, business, talent development, people and have a positive outlook.
- Joyce & Raissa Da Haas – founders of Double Dutch drinks
- Jannes Soerensen– General Manager – The Beaumont
- Marianna Alfa – Managing Director & Executive Coach – Blossom Hospitality
- Simon Houston – Director – Houston & Hawkes
- Warren Miller – Resident Manager at Royal Over-Seas League
- Adam Frost – Director of Training, Talent and Community Partnership at Levy Restaurants – (New York)
- Inga Hjartardottir – Business and Hospitality Consultant
- Olga Sommer – Hotel and Hospitality Consultant
- Catherine Rice – Business Operations – Barings
- Lyndsay Anderson – Leadership Development Mentor
- Jill McMillan – Senior Leadership Development Consultant & Coach,
- Matthieu Mioche – Learning and Development Mentor
- Jayne Jones – Commercial Manager – Argyll and Bute Council (Scotland)
As we are living through some exceptional times, we have lowered the annual per person membership fee to either £25 per month or a one-off fee of £250 (both plus VAT)
– Monthly discussion forums with key speakers
– Discussion sessions with fellow member on the challenges and learnings of leadership
– Access to EP articles and content
– We are hoping to host our first live event/dinner again as of October and then our aim will be to host monthly dinners
– Monthly virtual social gatherings
– Promotion strategies for those who desire help and support
– Access to a range of other key events
– Access to leading mentors and experts
Should you wish to find out more about membership for yourself or your teams or about sponsorship of the Emerging Leaders Network then please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org