How has Covid-19 impacted on hotel schools, the students and the perception of the Industry?
We were delighted this week to interview two leading Academic Deans – Ulrika Bjorklund of the Hotel Institute Monteux and Max Behesht of the Cesar Ritz Colleges & Culinary Arts Academy.
Our aim in the conversation was to pose a range of questions which many are privately talking about:
• How have students responded to the Covid crisis and what is their perception of the industry?
• How are the hotel schools adapting and evolving?
• Has hospitality education become more important?
• Has this period brought educators closer to their students?
• How will the industry change as a result of Covid-19?
A great discussion and one well worth a listen.