AlixPartners and EP were delighted to co-host the Food Service Report for 2020.
Over the past seven years, AlixPartners has tracked the financial performance of independent companies in the food service sector but this year we enjoyed presentations and a panel discussion which addressed various questions which included what the future of the office could be, how the hospitality industry can play a vital part in re-imaging the office and staff engagement. What has the journey of leadership over this difficult time meant for senior leaders in the industry, what is the landscape of the food service sector post-crisis and can food service play a vital role in the future?
Our experts included:
- Robin Mills (MD, Compass UK and Ireland),
- Simon Brown (Director CBRE, UK, Research),
- Dean Kennett (Founder of Fooditude)
- Allister Richards ( COO CH&Co)
- Wendy Bartlett (CEO Bartlett Mitchell)
- Graeme Smith (MD, Alix Partners)
An interesting discussion at a difficult time in the industry but all speakers exuded positivity and promise for the future. A webinar, well worth a listen.