Experience the best wines and food of Western Europe
The French are extremely passionate when it comes to their epicurean delights and the people of Biarritz are no exception. As a matter of fact, it could be reasonably contended that some of the finest French cuisine resides in the Basque region.
EP invites you to join us for a spectacular 3 day trip to the wonderful French town of Biarritz to enjoy Michelin quality food, luxury accommodation and a private tour of (and tastings at) some of the local vineyards in the company of world-renowned chef, Christian Delteil.
Departing Stansted on the afternoon of Monday 18th May, this 3-day excursion includes:
- Return flights
- Two nights B&B at the centrally located Radisson Blu Hotel
- A relaxing dinner and chance to chat at former coach house Ostalapia
- A luxury meal at the exquisite Hotel du Palais
- A private tour of Villa Arnaca, former home author & poet Edmond Rostand
- A tour and tasting at the Puyodebat Artisan Chocolatier
- Wine tasting at the award winning L’lrouleguy Vineyard
- Lunch at Café Ttipia St Jean de Port
- Live like a local with a market tasting lunch in Central Biarritz
At only £850 +VAT per person, this is a wonderfully unique opportunity to travel through a particularly pleasant French town, enjoying the colour, splendour and scenery with a well-known chef while delighting in delicious food and wine.
To book a place or find out more please contact Diana Kozlowska