The Need for Information and Trust
We are often asked as to what is the base philosophy that drives all the various initiatives that EP is seen to be undertaking?
Our response is very simple – an old fashioned belief in the importance of community, relationships and information. Nothing is more important today than reliable management information and the sharing of ideas. We believe in the power of a handshake, and trust. Of course, many will say this is naïve but as the world gets faster the more people of all levels value these old fashioned traits. No contracts. No formal agreements. Just people that want to work together.
We also believe that much is changing at such a speed that we can play a role in communicating and showcasing change, great ideas and talent that are coming through.
Therefore as we head for the New Year, we wanted to highlight a number of key initiatives and new ventures that may be of interest to you in 2016…
- The Entrepreneurs Network. EP will host monthly events that bring together the new with the established so that large companies and new can work together to the benefit of both.
- The Emerging Leaders Network. This has proven to a very popular initiative that allows for emerging talent to meet and learn from Industry leaders at a series of events over the year. The best learning is in informal and relaxed environments which brings together talent to learn from each other
- The Global Hospitality Network. The world today is global and there is talent emerging across all boundaries and communication and information flow across all markets is so important
- International Food Tours. EP is delighted to be hosting a series of great tours within leading food centres to look at new ideas, concepts and food innovation.
- Thought Leadership Think Tanks – We often state that the world has changed more in the last 5 years than the previous 15 and the pace of change will continue so it is important to have access to the latest information and ideas that are emerging.
If you would like to learn more and to be involved then please do not hesitate to contact us.
You are very welcome.