Last month saw EP launch the first Amadeus Innovation Hub with the leading caterer. The full day included pitches from a range of different entrepreneurs and SMEs. The Amadeus Board were introduced to new ideas, sampled various products and learnt from businesses which provide unique solutions in the Hospitality sector.
The fast paced, multi-award-winning company have-40 years’ experience catering for four million visitors a year as part of the NEC Group, while also catering for a range of different venues and locations. With a growing portfolio that, Amadeus place innovation at the heart of their forward-thinking strategy and are always looking to improve the customer experience.
During the pitches, the senior players discovered a range of businesses which could potentially work with venues in the caterer’s portfolio including visitor attractions, exhibitions, stadia venues.
With a strong reputation for delivering excellence, Amadeus are continuing to take their customers to new levels with the latest innovation.
Pitching their innovation, services and products on the day were:
- Snact – Hand made snacks, fruit jerky and banana bars, packed with all the nutrition of flawless fruit while also helping the UK tackle food waste
- Nix & Kix – Natural, low calorie, sugar free vegan adult soft drinks with a Cayenne kick. Ideal for cocktails, mocktails or on its own
- The Wood Fired Pizza Company – Premium quality Wood Fired Pizzas served from mobile event catering units
- Vizzbook – Social word of mouth marketing solution for businesses that want to generate more customer conversations
- Chefs Eye – A food waste reduction software
Digital Artisan Kitchen – Pioneering robotic technology
Amadeus are making great strides in embracing the latest concepts and products and also provided valuable feedback for the entrepreneurs on the day.
For those interested in finding out more about how EP creates Innovation Hubs for businesses – please contact Lauran.Bush@epmagazine.co.uk