This is about “building back better”
Last week, the Ritrovo App was released and is due for formal launch on the 22nd of June. Ritrovo in essence is not just an app but a members club which has personal leadership development at its heart. It provides close to 400-500 free pieces of content – articles, videos and interviews. This will consistently grow and be developed as we move forward.
For those who advance to the engage stage:
· There is a mobile phone system akin to WhatsApp.
· The ability for companies to host events for up to 150.
· Discussion groups and chats
· Access to mentors
· Access to support on networking skills, personal presentation and communication
· Access to support for those struggling with anxiety and stress.
· All will be supported by a bespoke personal service which will interact to support and answer all queries individually and personally.
It is not just an app but a members club which has personal leadership development at its heart.
Ritrovo will be a members club which hosts both live events, once the lockdown is lifted, plus create a digital service which is able to cross boundaries and be global. This provides an unique opportunity for individuals to gain real support in their development.
All together this provides users with their own bespoke platform where they can access both leaders and expert support in a way never before available.
This is about “building back better” and creating a framework which really does support talent to become future leaders.
For more information go to