The next issue of EP Magazine is due to be released in a few weeks and is full of engaging content. The theme that runs through the issue is that everything is changing but the fundamentals remain the same. The world is more transparent and different questions are asked of leaders in the modern age but people are still inspired by their own personal visions and will push the boundaries.
- Paulina Burbano de Lara – one of the leading female directors in Latin America who broke through the glass ceiling and won respect
- Vital Ingredient founder Alex Heynes – pioneering the healthy eating revolution
- Lambeth Palace on why the historic Royal Palace is opening its doors for events
- Jason Catifeoglou of The Zetter Group and the growth of their trendy townhouse hotels
- James Boyle, Managing Director of Restaurant Associates on developing a world class product
- Professor David Russell celebrating the 25th anniversary of consultancy Russell Partnership
- David Coubrough, now author, on reinventing himself throughout his career and due to have his first novel published in April 2016
- Sodexo’s Events Director Alex Beaumont on the challenge of Henley Regetta
- And much more.
These are exciting times and there is much to discuss.
For more information please contact Ben Butler