The Modern Factor?
The thoughts and views of leading consultants and operators. Insights & Action magazine is an open narrative on the market that explains the perspective and dynamics at play.
Topics, questions and features in the next issue:
- Introducing Stephen Waterman, the new Managing Director of Food & Hospitality at ISS. With vast experience in the world of fitness, sport, health and well-being, Stephen is bringing a new dimension to the traditional offer.
- Paul Wright, Project Director at Tricon asks if its feasible to achieve ‘zero waste’ in staff restaurants?
- Nutritionist Kate Taylor provides an insight into the importance of fuelling for optimum performance both at work and at home.
- Does the foodservice model need to change? Asks Sean Valentine, founder of Valentine Hospitality.
- Kajola founder Olubunmi Okolosi challenges the leadership debate.
- Will smaller players continue to enter the market? Facilities managers will always need alternatives argues Tracey Fairclough at Turpin Smale Catering Consultants.
- The Concerto Group are now the Food & Beverage partner for Apex London Hotels. EP spoke to Angela Vickers, CEO of Apex and Adam Elliott, CEO of Concerto, about their shared ambitions.
- Bob Cotton explains how new tax policies, introduced post-Brexit, would benefit UK tourism and hospitality.
- With an increasing number of people working outside of their formal offices, is the casual way of working now here to stay? Asks Chris Stern, Managing Director at Stern Consultancy.
- Chris Durant, Senior Consultant at The Litmus Partnership explores the benefits and challenges of global catering contracts.
- Marlies Hoogeboom, Client Relationship Director at Sodexo explains why there is a need to live and breathe an embracing and inclusive culture.
- Much more.
To subscribe and more information: Ben.Butler@epmagazine.co.uk