Food Service Action Magazine
When EP launched the Vision report last year, our next step was to create a magazine which talks about the key issues in the sector. Our belief is that there is a desire for a new narrative in the market which can showcase the real success stories of food in all aspects of Hospitality.
We are therefore delighted to launch Food Service Action
The foodservice industry is excellent at communicating within the sector, but sometimes it doesn’t reach the outside world as much as it could – a shame as there are some inspirational stories to be told.
Food Service Action focuses on key issues such as food trends, consumer tastes, nutrition and healthy eating, new wines and beverages, changing nature of restaurants and events and features with leading industry players.
The magazine focuses at the real heart of what is going on.
We ask questions such as:
- What is on the consumers mind?
- What are the drivers behind decision making?
- The changing nature of event catering
- What are the rising cuisines?
- The importance of fresh food – from farm to the plate
- How does one effectively engage the customer?
- The changing nature of traditional with the new
- Developing the sustainability agenda
For more information about the new magazine and to subscribe,
please contact Ben Butler