Over the next two weeks EP has a number of exciting developments to report on:
EP magazine – April issue
- The next issue of EP magazine is due to arrive next week and includes new editorial features including:
- UK Hospitality Confidence Monitor – this quarterly survey provides information and insight on performance and outlook amongst the industry’s leadership
- Emerging Business Leaders Profile – a new page which profiles developing Board talent looking at their career to date, and aspirations for the future
- From a different angle – a set of quirky questions for leaders to share insight in an unusual and light-hearted way
We also have exclusive interviews with Alastair Storey, chief executive, WSH and Michael Wale, senior vice-president, North-West Europe for Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
- EP and the British Hospitality Association will be launching an industry Think Tank next week. The Group comprises chairman and non-executive directors from the industry, and aims to build a collective and collaborative strategic agenda for setting ‘New Thinking for UK hospitality plc’.
- EP will be providing regular updates from the Think Tank and consult with the wider industry to build on the themes discussed. This includes the launch of a Chairmans’ Club which will be meet quarterly to explore the debate further.
Emerging Business Leaders Network – the next event
- EP is hosting the next Emerging Leaders event next week after the successful launch event last month.
- A social network for professional development, the Emerging Business Leaders Network provides an opportunity to interact with seasoned experts in a range of disciplines, make new friends and develop confidence for leaders preparing to reach the next stage of their career.
- Check out the report from the first event here
If you would like to know more about any of these initiatives please don’t hesitate to get in touch on: 020 7534 0392.
Meanwhile, watch this space for future updates…