The base philosophy that lies behind EP is that if we publish thought provoking content and host great events that bring people together, then we have a strong platform to develop business relationships.
As we approach 2017, this is as true as ever – if not more true as personal introductions and contacts are arguably even more of importance in difficult times. There is very little to beat strong relationships and old fashioned networking to develop business.
In 2017, we have a number of major events planned that include:
- An Entrepreneurs Dinner – Encouraging originality – March
- An RACA Charity Dinner at Lambeth Palace – February
- Leadership Think Tank – January
- F.E.A.S.T. and leadership development – January
- Brexit Think Tank – February
- Seminar: The Changing Business Model
- Hospitable Cities – a conference to discuss how cities can raise the bar of their welcome and attractiveness to visitors – April
- The Innovation Conference – May
- The Entrepreneurs Summer Ball – July
- A Winter’s Ball
- A range of forums on leading issues of the day
If you are seeking to build relationships in the market with potential clients, then do consider how you can be visible and engage leading influencers.