From Brand Positioning to Changing Role of the Hotel General Manager or the importance of International Sporting Events, “From Classroom to Boardroom” takes published summaries of dissertations and critically analyse a great range of issues and challenges faced by our industry today.
“From Classroom to Boardroom” showcases ideas and insights from some of the Industry’s brightest emerging leaders who attended the 2 year Executive Masters course on the Hospitality and Tourism programme at Strathcylde Business School. The programme was a collaboration between Strathcylde, Cornell and EHL and supported by HIT Scotland. Those, whose insights will be published, includes the likes of:
- Angela Vickers – CEO, Apex Hotels
- Joanne Taylor-Stagg – General manager, London & Regional properties
- Jochem-Jan Sleiffer – Area Vice President Northern, Central and Eastern Europe at Hilton Worldwide
- Thomas Healy – Senior Vice President Asset Management – Strategic Hotels and Resorts
- Gerhard Struger – serves as Regional Vice President of Turkey and Eastern Europe at Swissotel
- Milan Arandelovic – Area General Manager Benelux – Hilton Worldwide
- Peter Stack – Head of Asset Management – Accor Hotels at Amaris Hospitality
Over 20 thought provoking studies engaging those that enjoy learning from others and seeking to expand their own knowledge.