Be part of a club that shapes and creates
The Emerging Leaders Club (ELC) aims to bring together emerging talent from the worlds of business and sport – a true marriage of the two. The ELC will give emerging leaders access to both industry and business experts plus a range of over 25 international sporting and Olympic professionals in a unique way which is relaxed, social and informative.
The purpose of the club is to learn from inspiring sports personalities and industries experts from across the board, to share behaviours and thinking for the benefit of all.
It is about giving emerging talent a voice and safe place to network, grow their communities and express themselves…and it is open to anyone who wants to learn and share.
Is this for you?
Opportunities for members include –
- Mentoring & performance psychology
- Networking & building new relationships
- Leadership development through informal interaction with sport and business professionals
- Goal setting & challenging oneself
- Exposure to new opportunities
- Confidence building & motivation
- Mental and physical well-being
- Shared problem solving and support
- Creating a wider community of leaders
Being social and having fun with like minded individuals
Membership includes –
- Group mentoring through casual social networking
- Building friendships and expanding networks
- Accessing sports personalities for health, fitness, nutrition and well-being advice
- Accessing business professionals for networking, opportunities and shared problem solving
- Monthly enewsletter
Business experts and sports personalities – talks & Q&A
We want to make this opportunity accessible to all and so have kept the costs as such. Membership is at £38.50 (ex VAT) per month or annual membership is available .
Does this appeal? If so we would love to hear from you so drop us a line or pop in for a cuppa to discuss further.