2023 has been quite a year, full of action and change. As we now prepare for the year’s end, we are delighted to announce how EP itself is evolving to offer new services:
- Flip the Script. Over the past year, we have introduced a team of talented twentysomethings in Izzy McHattie, Lexie Cook and Katie Wilson who are producing articles which offer new perspectives and pose new questions. Flip the Script is all about a platform for future leaders and we will be publishing articles from a whole number of emerging leaders highlighted for the top.
- EP Collaboration. The concept of strategic alliances and collaboration has long sat at the heart of EP’s philosophy, and we will be announcing several key collaborations over the next six weeks which all aim to bring the industry together. We will also be launching a series of events which do actively promote and debate the importance of collaboration as no one company has all the answers; however much many believe they do. Their days of control are eroding, and all are having to learn to be more open in how they operate.
- Creative Concepts. We have brought together a real array of proven Executive talents to work upon, and in partnerships with, a range of international concepts seeking to break into the UK as well as on the evolution of service offers amongst established businesses.
- EP Accelerator. We have been proud to launch a new programme to support entrepreneurs as well as building a community of investors, elders, advisors, corporates and companies who can all come together to support stronger entrepreneurship.
- EP Advisory. We are delighted to work with several companies on their market strategies for 2024 and beyond.
- Senior Appointments. Over the last four years, there has been less movement at board level than has been the norm. This is now beginning to change and the so called “great exit”, when many established leaders do step back, is forecast in the next five years. There has never bene more need for expert support and insight into appointments and for good representation.
2023 has been a challenging year in so many ways. However, it has also been a period of quiet, but radical change, which will be more understood in time to come. Much has changed, far more than many do realise, and our hope is that the above helps structure greater support for our clients and for EP.
We are excited by the new talent breaking through as well with new ideas and perspectives.
It does all prepare the ground for an exciting 2024.
If you would like to find out more on any of the above, please click the button below.