EP is committed to giving a voice to emerging talent and new entrepreneurs. Continually there are areas with huge opportunity for development, from apps to ease consumers’ daily lives to business to business technologies aiding in the creation of sustainable and effective expansions.
So, what are some of the new ideas being developed in the hospitality industry for consumers and to benefit business to business interactions?
- LEV – a social media platform designed for people with dogs to meet and explore dog friendly companies in new cities.
- Good Pea Co- entering the plant-based milk industry with a passion for allergen free products that are more sustainable than competitors.
- Pasta Shake- a healthy food retail concept with an interest in customer ease whilst maintaining taste and quality.
- Mywage – a company creating new digital payroll systems with a focus on catering to new flexible work models and being easily integrated for seamless use.
- Upstreet- a fractional share reward program between companies and their employees, helping brands to build true employee and customer loyalty.
- Binit- providing rubbish and recycling services for businesses to improve sustainability and reduce landfill.
We are committed to creating effective frameworks for development, allowing innovative ideas to thrive and reach new markets and investors.