The Emerging Leaders Club (ELC) brings together emerging talent from across the globe and from within the worlds of business, industry and sport – for the purpose of knowledge share, mentoring and coaching, growth, shared value and connectivity.
The ELC gives emerging leaders access to learn from and build relationships with a range of over 25 international sporting and Olympic professionals, business experts from within the worlds of finance, law, hospitality, innovation, consultancy and further education in a unique way which is informal and informative with the aim of building long term, valuable and trusting relationships.
It is also about giving emerging talent a voice and safe place to network, grow their communities and express themselves…and it is open to anyone who wants to learn and share.
What is the value for you as a member?
- Weekly newsletter featuring:
- Personal articles from Olympic and professional sports players on topics ranging from team building, leadership, goal setting, lifestyle and nutrition, performance, mental health, overcoming barriers
- Articles from business experts within the field of law covering a range of topics including employer/employee issues, immigration, wills and succession, leisure and hospitality, divorce, reputation issues, private wealth
- Articles from business experts within the field of finance covering personal financial planning, pensions, employee benefits, personal wealth management, succession planning, investment management services
- Features on and interviews with business leaders
- White papers/reports in collaboration with leading universities – produced on various topics including nutrition, service, mental health, productivity
- Business consultancy and news
Monthly events to network and build relationships with professional sports personalities and business experts in a relaxed and fun environment
Opportunities to build relationships with business and sports professionals for mentoring, networking, leadership development & performance coaching
Opportunities to build relationships of trust to access professionals for problem solving and independent advice
Opportunities to learn about and access further education
Exposure to new opportunities, thinking and innovation
Creating a global community of leaders
Building friendships and expanding communities
We want to make this opportunity accessible to all and so have kept the costs as such. Membership is priced at £38.50 (ex VAT) per month with reduced annual membership also available.
Does this appeal? If so we would love to hear from you, please feel free to get in touch with Lauran or Kate to discuss further.
- Lauran Bush email@example.com
- Kate Haywood firstname.lastname@example.org