The ideas and insights from the best emerging talent in the Hospitality industry. The ideal book for those who want to fuel their knowledge of the latest areas impacting the sector or perfect as a present for those on their path to the boardroom.
“From Classroom to Boardroom” – ideas and insights from some of the Industry’s brightest emerging leaders who attended the 2 year Executive Masters course on the Hospitality and Tourism programme at Strathcylde Business School. The programme was a collaboration between Strathcylde, Cornell and EHL and supported by HIT Scotland. Those, whose insights will be published, includes the likes of:
- Angela Vickers – CEO, Apex Hotels
- Joanne Taylor-Stagg – General manager, London & Regional properties
- Jochem-Jan Sleiffer – Area Vice President Northern, Central and Eastern Europe at Hilton Worldwide
- Thomas Healy – Senior Vice President Asset Management – Strategic Hotels and Resorts
- Gerhard Struger – Serves as Regional Vice President of Turkey and Eastern Europe at Swissotel
- Milan Arandelovic – Area General Manager Benelux – Hilton Worldwide
- Peter Stack – Head of Asset Management – Accor Hotels at Amaris Hospitality
Over 20 thought provoking studies engaging those that enjoy learning from others and seeking to expand their own knowledge.
For more information and to pre-order please contact: email@example.com