On the 11th November, we were delighted to welcome a number of key speakers to talk about the challenges facing the industry.This recording of the event shows a thought-provoking and inspiring session which provided expert insight into the sector’s performance and challenges to be faced.
Key speakers included:
• Kate Nicholls, Chief Executive, UK Hospitality.
• Graeme Smith, Managing Director, Alix Partners.
• Helen Milligan-Smith, UK Managing Director, ARAMARK.
• Dean Kennett, Founder and CEO, Fooditude.
• Ian Cranna – Chief Marketing Officer, Future Food & New Channels Director
• Darren Tse – Country Director (UK & Europe), Russell Partnerships.
Many believe that 2022 will see the road to full recovery; others believe that the next six months will tell us what the future will truly be. There are many who are watching the numbers returning to offices very closely. How will the industry return post pandemic? What will have changed? What can be expected? What needs to be done?
A very insightful event and recording worth watching.